Say it with me, “ALOHA!” We’ve got another amazing #KidsNTrips Twitter party for you this week and it’s jam packed with fun-filled prizes for you and your family including a 2-night stay at Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa! All you have to do is join us this Thursday on Twitter as we share tips on how to travel food first with kids in tow. If you haven’t taken part in a #KidsNTrips Twitter party yet—don’t worry—it’s easy. Here are some simple instructions.
#KidsNTrips Dining with Kids Twitter Party
Date: This Thursday, July 10, 2014
Time: 10:30 am Pacific Time (1:30 pm Eastern Time)
Theme: Dining on the go with kids, with Hawaiian flair!
Hosts: Be sure to follow @JenLeo @LaJollaMom @TravelMamas @KaanapaliMaui
Special guest host: Ruth with Viva Veltoro blog, @vivaveltoro
- One $50 Gift Certificate to Hula Grill
- Kupanaha Magic Show at Kaanapali Beach Hotel for 3 people
- Tickets to the Maui Nui Luau at Sheraton Maui
- 2-night stay at Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa*Special thanks to our sponsor, Kaanapali Beach Resort. No purchase is necessary to win a prize. See Twitter party prize full terms and conditions.
Top 10 Reasons Kaanapali Beach Resort is Perfect for Families
1. There are 5 Luxury Resorts and 6 Condo and Vacation Club Resorts to choose from. Need a kitchen and laundry facilities or room to spread out? No problem.
2. Award winning kids pools vs. award winning beaches—take your pick!
3. Many of the hotels have keiki (child) programs daily, and some offer evening activities for the little ones so that adults can enjoy a night out!
4. Luau. Enjoy the Aloha spirit with the whole family at a Hawaiian Luau. There is the Maui Nui Luau, Drums of the Pacific, and Royal Lahaina Resort Luau to choose from.
5. Whalers Village is the gathering place for many teens with live music, open courtyards and a historic whaling museum attracting the bunch while mom tends to the shopping.
6. Skyline’s Kaanapali Maui Zipline Tour
7. A nightly magic show!
8. So many water activities to choose from: Go snorkeling, scuba diving, kayaking, scuba diving, windsurfing, parasailing, body boarding and more.
9. Many of the hotels and resorts offer free cultural events for kids to participate in. Just a few examples are ukulele and hula lessons and lei making at the Kaanapali Beach Hotel to Penguin and Koi fish feeding at Hyatt Maui.
10. Close to the Sugar Cane Train.
Have you been to Maui? What are your kids’ favorite —whether hanging out at the pool or taking a day trip to the Maui Ocean Center?