It’s no secret I love Atlantis Resort in the BahamasSea Squirts program. I’ve been three times thanks to the fact that my husband had an annual work trip every January. The most memorable feeling I had the first time I went was “This is a resort a kid could grow up at.” After our first trip, I wanted to come back year after year. There is so much fun spread out throughout the resort that there is something fun to do no matter what age you are. In the photo above Cora is feeding baby stingrays in 2012 as part of the Sea Squirts program for kids ages 3-6.
Now, I’m excited to tell you, Atlantis is going to sponsor our next #KidsNTrips Twitter Party and give away a two-night stay in the Royal Towers! That’s exactly where I’ve stayed before and it’s fantastic! But before we get into all that, lets talk about the deals!
DEAL: Book NOW — Don’t wait for the #KidsNTrips Twitter Party! Atlantis is having a BIG Memorial Day Sale right now. There are only 3 days left to get rooms as low as $179/night plus you can get an extra $250 airfare credit if you stay four or more nights. And don’t forget you get free access to the 141-acre waterscape including Aquaventure!
DATES: Sale prices and dates vary.
- $179 | Sale price for travel in May through June 11, 2014. $250 Airfare credit expires with the Memorial Day Sale. This price is good for the Beach Tower.
- $199 | Sale price for travel June 12 – July 23, 2014. $250 Airfare credit expires with the Memorial Day Sale. This price is good for the Beach Tower.
- $99 | Sale price for travel August 24 – December 17. Blackout dates October 30-November 29, 2014. $250 Airfare credit expires with the Memorial Day Sale. This price is good for the Beach Tower.
TESTED: I tested four nights in a Terrace Room in the Coral Towers (slightly more centrally located than the less expensive Beach Towers). The dates I tested were July 23-27 and rooms were $229/night. After taxes and fees the total room charges came to $1,266.80. Room upgrades with harbor views and ocean views were available starting at only $16/night.
TIPS: Atlantis has some hot Summer activities your kids will go nuts for!
Cartoon Network is celebrating summer at Atlantis! Dates: May 30 – Aug 23
FREE events include:
- Kick-off concert from the hit band, Paramore on May 31!
- Obstacle Course: One-of-a-kind 9,000 square foot inflatable obstacle course is also FREE to all hotel guests (reservations required)
- Screen on the Green: The whole family can enjoy CN shows together under the stars!
- Character Parades: Catch all of your favorite CN stars in this fun parade alongside the beautiful Atlantis MarinaKids can also sign up for an amazing CN-themed summer camp at Atlantis Kids Adventures
NEW! Atlantis is announcing the first annual LIVE Paradise Music Festival featuring Rascal Flatts, Dierks Bentley, The Band Perry, & more this Labor Day weekend (presented by HGTV). The 3-day festival (ticket prices from $295 per person).
#KidsNTrips Twitter Party | May 28, 2014 9:30-10:30 a.m.
Our next #KidsNTrips Twitter Party is just a few days a way. We’ll be talking about Summer Travel and dishing out all sorts of tips for traveling families. Our host, Atlantis Resort, is giving away a 2-night stay for two at the iconic Royal Towers.
This includes free access to the amazing 141-acre water park, Aquaventure and the marine habitats at the resort. For travel through Dec 2014 (blackout dates – including holidays – apply). This does not include airfare or any food & beverage.
Date: Wednesday, May 28
Time: 9:30 – 10:30 am Pacific Time (12:30-1:30 pm Eastern Time)
Topic: Summer Travel
Giveaway Prize: Two-night stay Atlantis Resort vacation in The Bahamas ($1,000 approximate value)
Restrictions: Must be 18+ to win. Open to U.S. and Canadian residents (excluding Quebec) only. No purchase necessary to win. Blackout dates apply. For use through December 2014. Airfare and any food and beverage excluded. Read additional prize terms and conditions.
Learn more: Not sure what a Twitter party is or why to participate? Read our Twitter party tips now!
Now. be impulsive. Atlantis is waiting for you! Ooh, and take me with you!